kashmir Applications are invited on prescribed format from eligible candidates for below mentioned posts purely on temporary contractual basis on consolidated honorarium as per guideline / norms of the scheme, subject to satisfactory performance, continuation of scheme and funding from the Government.
The candidates must be a resident of District Kupwara and must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority on format prescribed for the purpose on or before the last date of submission of application form in accordance with notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229(E) dated: 31.03.2020 and s.o 1245(E) dated: 30.04.2020 read with the General Administration Department, Government of J&K vide S.O 166 dated: 18.05.2020 respectively.
The posts are advertised for the hiring of staff regarding District Hub for Empowerment of Women Kupwara (Mission Shakti) established under Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India.
|Name of the post: Specialist in financial literacy
No. of Posts: 01
Academic Qualification: Graduate in Economics / Banking / other similar disciplines.
|At least 3 years experience of working with the Govt./ Non-Govt. organizations in financial literacy/ financial inclusion focused themes.||Min-18 years and Max-40 years as on 01-01-2022|
|Name of the post: Accounts Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Academic Qualification: Graduate/diploma in accounts/other disciplines having accounts as a subject.
|At least 3 years’ experience of working with the Govt./ Non-Govt. organizations in related domain.||Min-18 years and Max-40 years as on 01-01-2022|
|Name of the post: Data Entry Operator
No. of Posts: 01
Academic Qualification: Graduation with working knowledge in computers/ IT etc.
|Minimum 3 Year experience in data management, process documentation and web based reporting formats, at state or district level with Govt, or Non- Governmental/IT-based organizations.||Min-18 years and Max-40 years as on 01-01-2022|
|Name of the post: Multi-Tasking Staff
No. of Posts: 01
Academic Qualification: 10th from any recognized board.
|Experience in related domain||Min-18 years and Max-40 years as on 01-01-2022|
- Opening date of receipt of application forms: 27.09.2022.
- Closing date of receipt of application forms: 17.10.2022.
Terms and conditions:-
- Applicant must be a Domicile of the Union Territory of J&K and resident of District Kupwara.
- Applicants should be medically fit for field visits in different blocks / wards of District Kupwara.
- The engagement being a temporary/contractual arrangement is terminable if the performance is not satisfactory as assessed by the District Level Committee headed by the District Magistrate/District Development Commissioner.
- The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year, further continuation will be on the basis of performance assessed by District Level Committee headed by District Magistrate/ District Development Commissioner.
- There shall be no right to seek permanent absorption in any department or regularization of any sort (Affidavit for the same sworn before judicial Magistrate 1st Class needed to be executed upon selection before joining).
- Candidates must possess the required eligibility/qualification by or before the last date for submission of the application form.
- Any claim regarding qualification made after the closing date of receiving application forms shall not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application forms shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility.
- Candidate must have good moral character.
- Candidates have to apply separately for each post.
- of posts can be increased or decreased any time and the Selection Committee has the right to reject any application on relevant grounds.
- The Selection Committee at any time reserves the right to cancel/put in abeyance the advertisement notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Honorarium of the sanctioned positions shall be bifurcated on the directions passed by the Ministry of Women And Child Development- GOI/Social Welfare Department- J&K.
- The Selection list to be issued shall be provisional and subject to the verification report regarding authenticity of the documents from the issuing bodies/organizations. Any adverse report received regarding the documents produced based on which selection is obtained shall invite legal/penal action under relevant rules/laws and selection so obtained shall be cancelled ab initio.
How to apply:
Forms complete in all respect along with self- attested copies of qualification/ experience must reach in the office of the District Social Welfare Officer Kupwara (City Centre opp. JIC Branwari Kupwara) by or before 17.10.2022 4:00 PM.
Documents to be attached with the application form:-
- Self-Attested copies of all Academic/Technical qualification certificates.
- Self-Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self-Attested copy of Domicile Certificate and Aadhar Card/ other Address proof
- Experience Certificate from recognized / registered Civil Society Organization / Institution/ recognized / registered in the relevant field.