The CSB interview, academic session 2021-22 on Regular Basis for the following vacancies in Army Public School Udhampur & Dhar Road scheduled to be held at APS Udhampur on behalf of HQ Northern Comd on 22 Jan 2021 and subsequent days.
|Post||Subjects||Total Tentative Vacancies|
|FOR APS UDHAMPUR|
|PGTs||Mathematics (01). Home Science (01). Physics (01). Biology (01), History (01) & Psychology (01).||06|
|TGTs||Science (01) English (01), Mathematics (01) Social Science (01) Sanskrit (01) & Counsellor (01).||06|
|PRTs||PRTs (General) (03).||03|
|FOR APS DHAR ROAD|
|TGTs||Mathematics (01),Science (01), Sanskrit (01). Counsellor (01) & Physical
Education Teacher (01)
|PRTs||PRT (Special Educator) (01)||01|
Age: (as on 01 Apr 2021)
- Fresh candidates having no experience should be below the age of 40 years and
- Experienced candidates (Min 05 years of teaching experience in the last 10 years) should below the age of 57 years (including ex-service personnel).
Education Qualifications: As per CBSE AFFILIATION BYE LAWS for all posts and CSB Qualified (where applicable)
Note: The posts are liable to transferable.
How to apply:
Desirous candidates can apply online by filling Application forms given on school’s website along with attested copies of certificates and processing fee of Rs 100/- to the Principal APS Udhampur on or before 15 Jan 2021. Bank Draft should be in favour of APS Udhampur, payable at Udhampur. Incomplete applications and not as per format given on School’s website will not be considered. Application forms may also be collected from APS Udhampur (Senior Wing) on cash payment of Rs 100/-
Application Fee: Rs 100/-
Last date: 15 Jan 2021
- Vacancies given above may increase/decrease at the time of interview.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview telephonically / by email.
- Army widows and Wives of Army Personnel Boarded out with 100% Disability may be considered without CSB & B.Ed with conditions as per AWES guidelines.
- Please visit school website www.apsudhampur.org
Headquarters Northern Command (AWES Cell)