If you haven't built your Resume or CV yet, you can text us on our WhatsApp Number +91-7006043799 We make it for you @ Rs. 50. only.
Amazon has established a reputation for excellence and is recognized as the #1 most trusted company for customers. To uphold this trust, the Selling Partner Abuse team is dedicated to identifying and preventing abuse to protect customers and brand owners globally. We are seeking leaders who are quick to act, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, can create innovative solutions, demonstrate relentless determination, and are adept at resolving complex issues.
The Selling Partner Abuse team develops policies, tools, and technological advancements to safeguard customers. We are looking for a Risk Manager to oversee critical and high-impact global events and escalations. The ideal candidate should be passionate about ensuring that customers can make informed purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers on Amazon achieve success in listing and selling their products. Your decisions will not only safeguard customers and sellers but also contribute to the overall health of the Amazon catalog and product listings ecosystem.
Name of the post:Risk Manager – EMP
- Set program strategy and lead teams in responding to, investigating, managing, and resolving high-impact incidents and escalations.
- Take a leading role in drafting and presenting in-depth documents, including responses to senior executives and Correction of Errors (COE) reports.
- Analyze existing policy and process gaps and develop solutions to address them.
- Own and/or manage projects aimed at improving operational and process efficiency, involving data analysis and collaboration with external teams.
- Monitor media and global events closely to anticipate and mitigate potential risks. Utilize data to analyze trends and proactively address issues.
- Exercise high-level judgment to make complex enforcement decisions.
Location: This position is open to candidates who can work from a virtual location in India.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in areas such as law, customer service, investigations, and project management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Willingness to act swiftly and decisively to resolve incidents.
- Analytical thinking with a natural inclination to use data for decision-making and prioritization.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-departmental teams and strong collaboration skills.
- Flexibility to work on case triaging and escalation handling.
- Experience in risk, fraud, or compliance organizations.
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Enthusiasm for providing exceptional customer service to executive leadership and key stakeholders.
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data and metrics to support assumptions and develop business cases.
How to apply:
This role provides an opportunity to make a significant impact by safeguarding Amazon’s customers and sellers through proactive risk management and problem-solving. If you are a motivated and analytical individual with a passion for delivering excellence, we encourage you to apply for this position.