SKUAST K Job Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Research Associate|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||17/10/2020|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of one position of Research Associate (RA) in the project entitled “Exploration of Extremophilic cold tolerant microbes from cold desert of Ladakh and Kashmir Valley for rapid biodegradation of organic waste”, funded by ICAR under Emeritus Scientist Scheme. The position is temporary and co-terminus with the termination of the project/scheme. The appointee shall have no claim for his permanent absorption in the University. The selected candidate has to work mainly at the Faculty of Agriculture and cold areas of Ladakh and other such areas falling in various districts of Kashmir Valley.
- Post Name : Research Associate
- No of Positions: 01 (one)
- Eligibility Criteria: Ph D in Microbiology Or Masters degree in Microbiology with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA, with at least three years of experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship/ Training/ Other engagements as circulated vide F.No 2-9/2012-HRD dated 25-04-2014 and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) /NAAS rated (>_4) journal as per OM SR/S9/Z-09/2018 os DST dated 30-01-2019
- Emoluments: As per ICAR norms.
- The House Rent Allowance will be given as per existing Central Government rates applicable in various cities/ Locations where RAs are working in ICAR funded projects.
- Preference shall be given to the applicants having experience in Solid Waste Management.
Age: Upper Age Limit: 40 years for Men; 45 Years for women
Address: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar, Budgam, Jammu and Kashmir 190019
Selection Procedure : Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The interested candidates may submit their applications along with the supporting documents in the Office Chamber of the undersigned by or before October 17, 2020. The interview schedule for eligible candidates shall be notified separately. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.