SKIMS Soura: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of laboratory technician under the ICMR-funded scheme entitled “Immunological responses to COVISHIELD vaccine in hematological malignancies and post renal transplant patients: a Multicentric study“ at Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura, Srinagar, purely on a temporary basis, initially for a period of 1 (one) year. The details of the post are as under:
- Name of the post: Laboratory Technician
- No. of Posts: 1 post
- Eligibility: Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology after 12th pass in science subjects and one year experience in a recognized medical laboratory Or One-year diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology after 12th pass in science subjects and two years experience in recognized medical laboratory.
- Remuneration: Salary as per ICMR Norms
- Age Limit: 30 yrs
Mode of applying & selection:
The applications on plain paper along with relevant documents/CV may be submitted to the office of the undersigned within 7 (seven) days from the date of publication of this notice. No application shall be entertained beyond the last date. Applications without complete documents will not be entertained.
Interview: The interview of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted by the competent authority on a suitable date. The candidate will be informed accordingly.
Preference: Persons with relevant experience in the field shall be preferred.
Terms and Condition:
- The post will be filled up purely on a temporary basis.
- Since the post is purely temporary, the candidate will have no claim for regular appointments under the above project or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Also, the candidates cannot claim for any regular appointment at this Institute after the termination of the project.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Qualification and experience should be from any Govt, recognized reputed organization.
- Experience will be counted only after completion of minimum education qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee
Department of Microbiology