Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as Student Internship in a research project entitled “Selective removal of inhibitors found in lignocellulosic hydrolysates and simultaneous conversion of mixed sugars into bio-ethanol using microbial consortium’ (SERB Project file no. ECR/2018/000672) sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India
- Name of Position: Student Internship
- No. of Positions: 1 (One)
- Duration: Two Months
- Fellowship: 5000/- (Fixed) per month
- Final year students of B. Tech./ M.Sc./ M.Tech or equivalent in Environmental Science, Life Science or relevant field from recognized University / Institution
- Age: preferably less than 28 years.
The application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and name of two referees in a single pdf file should reach on and before January 04, 2022. by e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Anita Singh,
Department of Environmental Sciences,
Central University of Jammu, J &.K, India – 181143.
Phone: +91-9419294912, 9149920637
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/presentation.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the same.
- The candidate selected will be required to join as early as possible