Applications on the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from the university website at www.kashmiruniversity.net are invited for engagement of Contractual Lecturers on academic arrangements in the following Departments/Campuses for the academic session 2021
Eligibility: The candidates possessing NET/SET/Ph.D. in the relevant subject discipline with minimum of 55% marks at Post-graduate level are eligible to apply for the post.
- School of Social Sciences Political Science
- School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematics (Main Campus) Mathematics (South Campus)
- Chemistry (Deptt. of CSE, North Campus)
- Physics (Deptt. of CSE. North Campus)
- Mathematics (Deptt. of CSE, North Campus)
- School of Law
- School of Business Studies
- IMBA (North Campus)
- MBA (South Campus)
- School of Engineering
- Computer Science (Deptt. of CSE, North Campus)
- Electronics & Communication (Deptt. of CSE, North Campus)
- Mechanical Engineering (Deptt. of CSE. North Campus)
- School of Arts, Language & Literature
- English (North Campus)
- English (South Campus)
- Urdu (South Campus)
- School of Open Learning
- Islamic Studies
- Education (Jammu Chapter)
- School of Applied Sciences & Technology
- Electronics & Instrumentation Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Computer Science (North Campus)
- Computer Science (South Campus)
- School of Education & Behavioral Sciences
- Education (Main (campus)
- Education (South Campus)
- M Ed (South (Campus)
However, Desirable Qualification /specialization in the following subjects shall be as under:
IMBA (North Campus): Finance Marketing, HR & IT
Arabic: Modern Arabic Poetry, Translation & Interpretation, Classical Arabic Prose.
Electronics & Instrumentation Technology: M.Sc & M.Tech with specialization: Circuit Analysis & Synthesis Electronics Instrumentation. Antennas and wave propagation digital signal Processing. Linear Integrated circuits and applications, micro-controller architecture and Programming. Digital Electronics and co-programming computer organization and architecture. CMOS, VLSI and Nano-Electronics-1 Physics of Semiconductor device digital signal processors. Signal and systems CMOS analog mixed design. Computer networks CMOS VLSI Nano-Technology. Advanced embedded programming languages advanced digital design internet of things. Research Methodology fundamental of embedded systems.
Computer Science (North Campus): Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Operating System, Programming Languages, Recent advances in computer science, Networks.
Education (Main Campus) For M.A & M.E.d: M.A Education /M.Ed and NET/SET or Ph.D With preference to following specialization:
- Educational Technology/ICT and Education
- Development of Indian Education
- Population and Gender studies
- Curriculum Development
- Statistics in Education.
For B.Ed Programme Main Campus: M.A/M.Sc in concerned subject with M.Ed and NET/SET or Ph.D. Teaching of English, Teaching of Bio-scienccs Teaching of History & Teaching of Urdu.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to be in touch with the Deans of the concerned Schools about the date, venue and time of the interview.
- Salary of the appointees shall be paid on the basis of their qualification
How to apply:
Application forms completed in all respects and attached with relevant documents should be submitted in the offices of the concerned Deans of the Schools by or before 21/12/2020.
Source: Kashmir University website