If you haven't built your Resume or CV yet, you can text us on our WhatsApp Number +91-7006043799 We make it for you @ Rs. 50. only.
JKPSC: In continuation to this office Notification No. PSC / Exam / 2022 / 24 dated 26.08.2022, it is for the information of all eligible candidates that the J&K Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination -2022, shall be conducted w.e.f. 20th February, 2023 as per the date sheet already notified.
The Admit Cards are available on the Commission s website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card well in advance to avoid last minute rush. In past, cases have been noticed where some candidates have faced difficulty in accessing the server on the last day on account of server overload. The candidature of all the candidates appearing in the J&K Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination-2022, shall be purely provisional
Claiming eligibility by misrepresentation concealment of any material fact (s) or impersonation or fraud his / her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to disciplinary action by the Commission. The Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate found ineligible at any stage of Selection Process at which such ineligibility shall be detected.
If you haven’t built your Resume or CV yet, you can text us on our WhatsApp Number +91-7006043799 We make it for you @ Rs. 50. only
Further the candidates are advised to adhere to the following instructions during the examinations: –
- Due to four tier Security/frisking at the Examination Venue, all the candidates shall report at the Examination Venue at least one hour before the commencement of the Examination i.e. by or before 9.00 a.m.
- Candidates shall carry Admit Card along with Photo Identity Card viz. Driving License, Pan / Aadhar card etc. in the allotted examination centre to secure admission to the examination hall. Always keep the Examination Admit Card with you and show it to the supervisory staff on duty as and when required / demanded.
- Do not write anything related or un-related to Examination on your Admit Card.
- Entry to the Examination Venue shall be closed 30minutes before the commencement of the Examination. Candidates should be seated in the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the Admit Card.
- You are responsible for safe custody of this Admission Certificate and in the event of any other person using this certificate the onus to prove that you have not used the services of any impersonator shall He on you.
- Before entering into the campus of the Examination Hall make sure that you are not in possession of the Mobile Phone, other electronic / communication / Bluetooth devices or any unauthorized incriminating material in case you are found in possession of any unauthorized material during the examination, you shall be disqualified for such examination(s).
- If you appear at a centre / venue other than the one notified / allotted by the Commission. Your Question Cum Answer Booklet shall not be evaluated and your candidature will be liable to cancellation.
- You should bring your own instruments viz. blue / blackball point pen etc. No borrowing or exchange of articles would be allowed in the examination hall.
- You shall not be permitted to leave the examination hall until expiry of full time.
- In Examination Hall you shall be provided a Question Cum Answer Booklet. You should read the instructions carefully given on the Question Cum Answer Booklet.
- You should check that the Question – cum – Answer Booklet issued to you is not mutilated or damaged or having less number of pages than specified and if so ask for its replacement immediately.
- No separate Sheet (continuation sheet) shall be provided to any candidate.
- The sheets left blank should be crossed by the candidate himself.
- Wearing of face mask & sanitizing of hands are prerequisite / mandatory.
- Social distancing of two meters is mandatory throughout from entry to exit in the Venue of Examination premises.
- You should make your own arrangements of boarding and lodging PSC shall not defray any TA’DA expenses.
- Your candidature to examination is provisional subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are advised to keep in mind the weather advisory and reach the examination centre well in time to avoid any inconvenience.
No application for change of Centre sha II be entertained.
Furthermore, concerned Invigilators deployed by the Supervisors for such duty may ensure that the above instructions issued to the candidates are followed by the candidates strictly. Any laxity on part of the invigilation staff shall be viewed seriously.