Jammu and Kashmir Dogra College of Education invites applications for various posts of Lecturers.
- Lecturer in Education/Foundation Courses
- Educational Qualification: PG in Social Sciences and M.Ed or (Main Education with B.Ed/B.EI.Ed)
- NET/SET will be preferred.
- Lecturer in Physical Science, Biological Science, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Hindi, English, Computer Education, Commerce–
- Educational Qualification: PG in concerned subject with M.Ed.
- NET/SET will be preferred
- Lecturer in Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Health & Physical Education
- Educational Qualification: PG in concerned subjects.
PG in respective subject with 55% marks is the min requirement for a teaching post.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates for teaching position may download Application Form from College Website www.dogracollegeofeducation.com and submit in the College office or via email email@example.com duly filled by 21.12.2020.
Last date to apply: 21-12-2020
Salary: Handsome salary for deserving candidates.
Note: Retired eligible persons below the age of 65 years can also apply.
DOGRA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Bari Brahmana (Distt. Samba),
Phone No.: 01923-220600, 9086800509