Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University: Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Academic Arrangement – 2022 in Hindi, Persian, and Gojri & Pahari Languages, purely on a contractual basis on a consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 30,000/- for appointees having Ph.D. / NET-JRF / NET/SET/SLET etc. and for others without the aforesaid qualification @ Rs. 24,000/- per month.
Name of the post: Academic Arrangement for Teaching
- Monthly salary of Rs. 30,000/– for appointees having Ph.D. / NET-JRF / NET/SET/SLET etc.
- For others without the aforesaid qualification @ Rs. 24,000/– per month
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a seven point scale wherever grading system is followed) at Master’s Degree Level, in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Indian / Foreign University. However, in case of Gojri & Pahari languages, the eligibility as laid down in Clause (iv) below shall be followed.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / SET.
- Not withstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates who have been awarded Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedures for Award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations 2009 / 2016 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- For Academic Arrangements in Gojri & Pahari languages, the candidate should be an eminent scholar of Gojri & Pahari with evidence of acclaimed published work on any aspect of these languages and preferably hailing from the respective community.
How to apply:
Online applications can be submitted as per prescribed format available on the University website www.bgsbu.ac.in under Jobs / Recruitment link on or before July 15, 2022.
⇒ Eligible candidates shall be required to appear for interview as per schedule to be notified separately on University website.
⇒ No separate call letter shall be issued and no TA/DA shall be paid to attend the interview.
For any query, contact on Phone No. 7006321557.