Govt Medical College Srinagar invites applications on the prescribed format from the eligible candidates. (Not in Service/Non-PSC). of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir for engagement against the following Faculty posts (Discipline specified against each) on academic arrangement basis under S.O. 364 of 2020 Dated. 27-11-2020, for a period of one year, or till such time posts are filled up by the competent authority on regular basis in terms of existing J&K Medical Education (Gazetted) Recruitment Rules 1979, and SRO. 88 of 2016 Dated.14.03.2016. whichever happens earlier:-
- Name of the posts:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor.
- The Candidates may download the application format from the official website of the Government Medical College. Srinagar i.e. http://www.gmcs.edu.in Direct links are given below.
- The applications should reach to the office of the undersigned by or before 14th May, 2022 up to 3:00PM.
- The applicants shall have to appear before the Selection Committee for interview at Government Medical College, Srinagar along with all original testimonials and other related documents on the date which will be notified separately.
- No T.A/D.A etc. shall be paid to the candidates for attending the Interview.
- The applicant for the aforesaid posts should not be of more than (67) years of age as on the date of submission of applications.
- The applicants must attach the application fee receipt of Rs. 500/- (Five hundred Rupees only) in the form of pay-in-slip in favour of Post Graduate Welfare Fund (SB-28894). Govt. Medical College. Srinagar.
The applicants must have to attach the self attested Photostat copies of the below mentioned documents with their application forms:-
- MBBS & MD/MS/DM/DNB/M.Ch./Ph.D. etc. qualification certificates of the respective specialty, (May also refer in this regard the respective respective eligibility criteria column as above).
- Marks Certificate of the respective degree especially Marks Sheet/ certificates of each year of MBBS
- Attempt Certificate of all examination of MBBS etc. issued by the University.
- Experience certificate as Lecturer / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor in the Specialty in a Medical College duly recognized by the Medical Council of India / NMC In case of higher posts.
- Professional Research Publications.
- Proof of writing of Book as 1st or 2nd Author, (Foreign Book / National Book published with ISBN/ISSN, If any.
- Proof of paper presentation in any National / International / Seminar / Conference / Workshop relevant to the discipline, If any.
- Two years Registrar-ship/ Demonstrator-ship/ Senior Resident/Tutor completion certificate for the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor Pediatrics Biochemistry.
- Proof of Gold Medal for overall first position in prescribed qualification, if any.
- Distinction in Sports Certified by the Secretary, J&K State Sports Council, if any.
- Distinction in NCC (Holder of Grade “C” Certificate), if any.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- An affidavit to the effect that applicant is not on the rolls of any Medical Colleges/ institutions of the country.