Applications in online mode are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Lecturers, Teaching Assistants and Physical Training Instructor purely on Need Based Academic Arrangement in Islamia College of Science and Commerce, Srinagar for academic session 2022 i.e. upto 31st of December, 2022 or till the commencement of winter vacation, whichever happens to be earlier. Prospective applicants will visit the College website www. islamiacollege.edu.in and fill application form. Thereafter duly filled Application Form can be downloaded from the College website after paying online application form fee of Rs.100/- for each subject. The window of application form (filling and download) shall remain open from 01-01-2022 to 15-01-2022 up to 4:00 p.m.
LECTURER/PHYSICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR:
Minimum Qualification: Master Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% excluding any grace marks, in case of SC/ST/differently abled) with NET/SET/SLET or Ph.D.
> Master Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% excluding any grace marks, in case of SC/ST/differently abled)
The link for filling and submitting on-line application form will be available on College website www.islamiacollege.edu.in from 01-01-2022 to 15-01-2022 upto 4:00 p.m. After applying online, candidates shall have to submit the hard copy of application form alongwith the relevant self-attested documents including affidavit duly attested by first class magistrate to Principal, Islamia College of Science and Commerce, Srinagar by or before 15-01-2022 upto 4:00 p.m. No request shall be entertained after expiry of last date of receipt of hard copies of application form. Incomplete and ambiguous application forms shall be straightaway rejected. The criteria for preparing of the merit list for the academic session 2022 shall be as per the guidelines for engagement of candidates on academic arrangement basis in Degree Colleges of J&K UT under Government Order No.58-(JK)-HE of 2021 dated 25-02-2021 followed by corrigendum issued vide No.HED/Gaz/Acad Arrang/36/2021 dated 16-03-2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The engagement of candidate(s) will be purely on Need Based Academic Arrangement wherever requirement arises.
- College shall prepare a common merit list for Lecturers, Teaching Assistants and Physical Training Instructor for the academic session 2022 strictly as per the criteria laid down in the Govt. guidelines for engagement of candidates on academic arrangement basis in Degree Colleges of J&K UT under Government Order No.58-(JK)-HE of 2021 dated 25-02-2021 followed by corrigendum issued vide No.HED/Gaz/Acad Arrang/36/2021 dated 16-03-2021, reproduced as under.
However, revised/amended guidelines (if any) as and when issued by the Higher Education Department, J&K Government for the engagement of candidates on academic arrangement basis in Degree Colleges of J&K UT shall apply mutatis mutandis.
- The candidates engaged on need-based requirement shall be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration as per remuneration notified vide Govt. Order No.219-HE of 2018 dated 28-3-2018 amended from time to time.
- No remuneration shall be paid during the vacation period (winter/summer).
- At the time of submission of application forms, an affidavit dully attested by the First-Class Magistrate, on the prescribed format only (Format available on College website) is to be submitted by all the applicants.
- If a candidate, in the merit gets disengaged due to filling up of post by selection through PSC or by posting a regular faculty, he/she shall have no claim whatsoever.
- Teaching Assistant shall be engaged only in case of non-availability of candidates with NET/SLET/SET/Ph.D. qualifications.
- In the event of any information being found false, incomplete, incorrect, forged, tempered, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice. Further, misleading information shall also warrant necessary legal action.
- The candidates having marks in CGPA shall enclose a conversion certificate (from CGPA to percentage) from the concerned University, if not mentioned on the marks transcript.
- Mere submission of application by the candidate(s) does not entail him/her for engagement as Lecturer/Physical Training Inductor or Teaching Assistant on need based academic arrangement in the College. The engagement is purely on temporary “Need Based Teachers” wherever need arises.
- Just filling online application form without submitting hard copy alongwith requisite documents/ certificates/affidavit by or before 15-1-2022 upto 4:00 p.m. shall not entitle the candidate for consideration and his/her online application form will be rejected without any notice.
- The revised/amended guidelines as and when issued by the Government for engagement on Need Based Academic Arrangement Teachers in Degree Colleges shall apply mutatis mutandis for all those candidates who are applying in response to this advertisement notification or those to be engaged after selection on merit basis.
- In case Guest Faculty is required in a particular subject the same shall be requisitioned from the compiled merit list as far as possible. Guest Faculty shall be paid renumeration as per the number of actual lectures delivered by them.
- Wherever PG programmes are being offered the faculty engaged on Academic Arrangement Basis shall have to teach students of PG/UG programmes as per time table devised by concerned Head of the Department.
- The services of the candidate shall terminate on expiry of academic session upto 31-12-2022 or till the commencement of winter vacation whichever happens to be earlier or the contract can be terminated in between under one months’ notice from either side or on payment of one month’s remuneration in lieu of notice by the engaging authority. No pay/salary/remuneration shall be plaid during vacation period of the College.