Engagement of Guest Faculty for the academic session 2021-22 at Government Polytechnic Jammu.
Due to poor response to this office notice issued vide No.GPJ/F-621/2482-85 dated 25.11.2021, applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Guest Faculty in Heritage Craft Course (Basohli Painting) at Government Polytechnic Jammu for the academic session 2021-22 for the following temporary posts:
- Name of the Post: Theory Instructor (Basohli Painting)
- Qualification: Degree in Fine Arts (BFA).
- Name of the Post: Practical Trainer (Basohli Painting)
- Qualification: Matric pass with 05 years experience as Artisan in Basohli Painting trade, registered with State/ Central Department as Artisan
How to apply:
Application Form accompanied with self-attested copies of the following documents must reach the office of the undersigned by or before 11.12.2021 and no Application Form shall be entertained after the said date in any case :
- Academic/ Technical Qualification. (Certificate/Mark sheets)
- Domicile Certificate.
- Experience certificate, if any.
Terms and Conditions :
80 Points shall be kept for basic qualification and 10 points each for higher qualification and experience on pro-rata basis.
The engagement shall be purely on Guest Faculty basis for the session 2021-22 only and the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption.
The selected candidates shall follow all rules and regulations of the institution and shall have to maintain proper discipline and punctuality and shall have to work to the entire satisfaction of the students as well as l/c Basohli Painting.
GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC JAMMU
Opposite Kala Kendra, Bikram Chowk, Jammu (J&K)-180004