In view of COVID -19 Pandemic and this hospital being designated as COVID -19 Hospital, and also due to poor response of this office notifications Vide No: MS/JLNMH/NG/Est./1611-15 Dated:-11/12/2019,followed by NO:-MS/ JLNMH/2120-24 Dated: 29/02/2020, applications are once again invited from the eligible registered Pharmacist of District Srinagar to work on profit sharing basis in Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadi Yojna (PMBJAYS) to be set up at JLNM Hospital Srinagar, which should reach to the office of the undersigned by or before 21/01/2021 up to 2.30 PM Sharp.
Name of the post: Pharmacist
No. of Posts: 02 Posts
Education Qualification: B-Pharma Diploma in Pharmacy
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of District Srinagar of J&K
- Maximum age is 40 years. (Candidates more in age shall be preferred over Younger candidates)
- The candidate(s) shall be a Pharmacist registered with J&K Pharmacy.
- Candidate(s) shall have working experience in retail Viz field and also shall have Knowledge of operating computer for billing Purpose.
- Candidate(s)shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to the effect on stamp Paper duly attested by the first class Judicial Magistrate.
- NOC from District Industry Centre and District Employment Officer
Last Date: 21-01-2021
Note: Other terms and conditions for the said purpose can be had from the office of the undersigned on any working day.
Office of the medical superintendent