Jammu and Kashmir NHM Mission Hiring of staff after successful completion of the six (6) months certificate course placed in various Health & Wellness Centre-Sub Centre of J&K.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to six months Certificate Programme in Community Health for Ayurvedic graduates/ Unani graduates and BSc or GNM Nursing for session January 2021 (In-service Regular/ Contractual candidates are not allowed to apply). The applicants who are willing to serve in rural and hard to reach areas of UT of J&K at Sub- Centre level should only apply.
The course shall be conducted through IGNOU for Ayurvedic graduates/ BSc or GNM Nursing in Programme Study Centres at Govt. Hospital Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, District Hospital Udhampur, District Hospital Kathua and District Hospital Rajouri in Jammu Division and District Hospital Anantnag, District Hospital Baramulla and CHC Kupwara in Kashmir Division.
For Unani graduates the course shall be conducted through Directorate of Lifelong Learning, University of Kashmir in Programme Study Centres at District Hospital Pulwama, District Hospital Kulgam, District Hospital Ganderbal and JLNM Hospital Srinagar.
In case a candidate is selected for the CPCH and successfully complete the six (6) months certificate course, he of she may be placed at the identified Health & Wellness Centre-Sub Centre and posting shall be strictly facility-based.
The engagement shall be purely on contractual basis. Initial Contract of hiring shall be up to 31st March of such financial year and further extension shall be subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidates and approval of post by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer.
Total Vacancy: 400
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma/ Degree/ GNM, BAMS/ BUMS.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021):
- Maximum Age: 45 Years Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to apply:
The interested eligible candidates are advised to submit the application forms complete in all respects by or before 31-12-2020 till 4:00 pm in the office of State Health Society, at Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu for Jammu division and Division Office, NHM, Ground Floor, Block-A, Old Secretariat Srinagar for Kashmir division. Important Dates Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-12-2020
Terms & Conditions:
- All shortlisted eligible candidates shall have to appear in the written examination, conducted by State Health Society. The allotment of Programme Study Centre of successful candidates for undergoing the six months Certificate Programme in Community Health shall be prepared on the basis of performance in written test.
- Selection of candidates for under going the said course will be as per the district wise merit and the availability of vacancies in the said district. Tentative number of vacancies is mentioned in Annexure A. However, in case of non availability of suitable eligible candidates in any district, State Health Society will consider the candidates of other districts on the basis of Divisional Merit.
- All original documents shall be verified to ascertain the eligibility for appearing in the written examination.
- All the selected eligible candidates’-shall have to submit a bank guarantee of Rs.60,000/- (Rupees Sixty Thousand Only) duly pledged in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer (FA&CAO), NHM, J&K for a period of l(One) Year and will be released only after completion of six months of job tenure at H&WC (SC).The bank guarantee shall be forfeited in case of non joining of a candidate in allotted programme study centre.
- The selected candidates shall also submit an affidavit/undertaking duly attested by First Class Judicial Magistrate to the extent that mere completion of training course shall not vest any right to claim for hiring in the Union Territory on Contractual basis under NHM, besides other terms and conditions laid down in the format of affidavit.
- In case a candidate is selected for the CPCH and successfully complete the six (6) months certificate course, he of she may be placed at the identified Health & Wellness Centre-Sub Centre and posting shall be strictly facility based.
- The engagement shall be purely on contractual basis. Initial Contract of hiring shall be up to 31st March of such financial year and further extension shall be subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidates and approval of post by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Application form is available on the official website www.jknhm.com. which is the only authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mission, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for any inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/false information received from any other source.
List of documents to be attached with the application:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Marks certificate of all years/Profs of the requisite qualification.
- Degree Certificate from the recognized University/ Institution.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Renewed Registration Certificate from any Board of Ayurvedic and Unani System of Medicine, J&K
- Diploma/ Degree recognized from State Medical Faculty.
- Renewed Nursing counsel registration Certificate/ SMF registration Certificate.