Applications are invited from Non-PSC doctors for the tenure posts of SR/Demonstrator in various disciplines of Govt. Medical College, Kathua for a maximum period of two years.
Walk-in interview will be held on 28th of December, 2020 at Govt. Medical College, Kathua (Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Kathua) as per following schedule:
Reporting time for interview: 11:00 AM
Verification of documents: 11:30 AM
Timing of interview: 12:30 PM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to the revised basic pay which corresponds to the minimum of the pre-revised scale for post of Medical Officer in Health Department as perSRO-193 dated 24-04-2018 * dearness allowance.
The appointee shall also be entitled to house rent allowance as applicable to in-service candidates carrying the minimum of the prc-revised scale of the post subject to fulfilment of the conditions provided under the relevant rules in this regard. An appointee shall not be entitled to any other monetary benefits whatsoever.
Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut-off date.
The list of documents to be attached with the application:
- Attempt certificate of 1st, 2nd, pre-final and final MBBS examination issued by the concerned university.
- MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in concerned subject (MD, MS candidates will be preferred).
- Internship completion certificate.
- Distinction/ National scholarship/ Honours/ Medals/ Academic merit certificate.
- House job certificate (junior Resident) issued by the concerned principal or equivalent recognized authority.
- Professional publications in MCI permitted indexed standard medical journals, if any.
- Date of birth as per matriculation certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate/ Domicile Certificate.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/order issued.
|S.NO.||Department||Senior Resident/ Registrar
|6||Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases||2||.|
|13||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||2||.|
Note: No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.