Subject: Written test for the post of Technician (Theatre Group).
In continuation to Notice No. SIMS 302 13 1812(2019)/2020-4445-51, dated: 28.11.2020, it is notified for information of all the concerned candidates that the Written Test (Objective Type) for the post of Technician (Theatre Group) advertised vide Notification No. 03 of 2020, dated 26, June, 2020 shall be conducted on 17.12.2020 at 02:00 PM at below mentioned Examination Centre’s
|Centre No.||Venue of Examination||Roll No’s||Reporting time|
|1.||HALL- “A” ( Advance Centre for Human Genetics, 3rd Floor), SKIMS)||5001 to 5130||12:30 PM|
|HALL- “B” ( Advance Centre for Human Genetics, 3rd Floor), SKIMS)||5131 to 5205||-do-|
|2.||Auditorium, SKIMS||5206 to 5385||-do-|
The provisional list of candidates is forming Annexure “A” to this notice & can be downloaded from official website of SKIMS i.e. www.skims.ac.in
The candidates are advised to download admit cards from SKIMS website (www.skims.ac.in) by filling in following details w.e.f December 15,2020 from 04:00 PM onwards:
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
All the candidates are advised to affix latest passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer or self attested in the space provided in the admit card.
Only those candidates shall appear in the written test, who fulfill the eligibility prescribed for the post as mentioned in the advertisement notification. However, permission to appear in the written test is purely provisional subject to further verification of the documents at any stage of selection process.
- The candidates will not be permitted to appear in the written examination without admit card and a valid photo identity card, proving their identity.
- The list of candidates shown in the Annexure “A” to this notice is purely Provisional and has been devised on the basis of information provided by the candidates in online application forms.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonating at any stage of selection t rocess or has uploaded fabricated / tampered documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material in online application form shall render him / her liable to criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitment’s made by the SKIMS.
- In the event of failure of a candidate for appearing in the Written Test on the scheduled date, he/ she shall forfeit his/her right for consideration.
- If any candidate is having any query related to admit cards, he/she can visit the office of Administrative Officer (Policy) upto December 16, 2020 during office hours. No claim whatsoever shall be entertained afterwards.
- The complete notice along with list of candidates is available on SKIMS Official website www.skims.ac.in
- The syllabus for written test shall be as per the Recruitment Criteria/ Qualification prescribed for the post in the advertisement as notified earlier also.
- The candidates are advised to follow the SOP’s in order to prevent transmission of COVID-19 infection. Candidates found not wearing masks shall not be allowed to participate in the written test.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for participation in the written test/ interview.